Monday, February 25, 2013

101 Dreams

For Christmas I bought myself this book from Kikki-K.

I am not sure what I hoped to acomplish with it, perhaps I was hoping to get some organisation from the sinking depths I felt I was in at that time. What has surprised me, is to discover, when I reopened the book after it has been hidden behind junk for a while, is the following entry:



Dream #11 - write a blog!

And here I am, writing. Its not the blog I had in mind, but this blog is absolutely the one that needed to be written. It contributes nicely to dream #5 - live in a clean house.

Its a bit different to writing a bucket list, this 'dream' idea. While my bucket list might list 90 places I'd like to visit, my dreams are constructed of slightly different stuff - things like visiting my relatives; taking a family vacation.  After 2 months, it still only has a list of 30 dreams, but they're heartfelt and meaningful to me.  I think I'll be keeping this dream book a little closer :)

We are having internet problems here with heavy rainfall and flooding nearby, so a blog with pics is on its way, stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment